[quake2] Highly erratic mouse behavior

Tom Murphy q2 at yggdrasil.ath.cx
Wed Feb 9 12:32:58 EST 2005

I've tried both of these and it appears to make no difference.
I'm now convinced it's not lag exactly.
If I move the mouse up/down a bit, or left/right (back and forth)
the result -should be- a smooth up/down or left/right motion.
What I get instead is a stutter effect, where I move the mouse to the
left and it starts to move left, but then it gets stuck at a point and
jitters to the right.

I don't get this behavior on the desktop in X when I move my mouse
around the screen.

Tom