[quake2] Re: quake3 source

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Aug 31 02:11:22 EDT 2005

Lets take a look at what you've quoted from me, and what you've asked.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 07:13:46AM +0200, coyote at cojot.name wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> >case, there is a ML for icculus.org/quake3:
> >quake3-subscribe at icculus.org
> >if you want to sign up so we stop cluttering the q2 list.
>
> Zakk, if there a list for quake3?

I'm not sure, is this a philosophical query?
If I don't have mutt open to the Quake 3 maildir, does the list exist?
Perhaps in some ways it doesn't.
Perhaps in others it does.

This (quake 3 mailing list) will probably be discussed in the halls of academia for centuries.
Until the penguins evolve and remove from their secret arctic bunker
to conquer the earth.
The humans, divided in two by the ultimate Quake 3 ML question will be
easy pickings for the vast penguin armies.
--
-Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org
zacharyslater at gmail.com