[quake2] Source code browser

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sun Aug 28 15:35:25 EDT 2005

Hi Brendan,

On Sunday 28 August 2005 20:25, brendanburns at comcast.net wrote:
> Nick,
> Thanks for doing this!  Can you send me a tarball (or post it somewhere)
> then I can host it off the icculus site.
>
> --brendan
>
> (Also if you have any scripts I could use to regenerate it as the source
> changes, that'd be great.)

> > OK, I tidied this up a lot now I understand what it wants - new URL:
> >
> > http://bsod.homeunix.net/icculus/quake2/source/

Well, to be honest there is no way I could do a package as it's a 'living'
thing.  You need to download and install the lxr scripts (plus Glimpse if you
don't have it), then work out what they what, then configure your httpd
server to deliver what they want, then generate the databases/word search
stuff...

Then drink lots of beer while you get it to work.  I have done it now, so I
don't mind hosting this.  Just make sure ;-) you keep me informed of any new
stable icculus quake2 code - it is a 2 minute job for me now to update it.

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, Give a whistle..."