[quake2] Ogg Vorbis support

qudos qudos2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:08:18 EDT 2005

Sorry but no, since i'm not a programmer.

My goal is try implement nice features from other engines, sometime
i'm in success, but probably if some programmer in the list want to
try to improve it, go for it, but please comeback with the changes.
Thanks in advance.

Only was tested in linux, with sdl binaries and glx , the 'music'
folder must to be in ~/.quake2/baseq2 and for play
ogg_play theme_name (without extension)

Note what the Makefile probably is uppersaturate with -lvorbisfile
flag, but for me works great.

patch http://qudos.quakedev.com/tmp/patch_oggvorbis_quake2r0.16.2.tar

Cya