[quake2] Q2Max effects

Michael Christy christy at jlab.org
Sat Apr 16 13:34:59 EDT 2005

I would also like to note that the Q2MAX renderer is seriously broken on
the Alpha architecture.  The games starts normally with Q2MAX but then
always crashes when the pistol is fired.  I have found that crashes like
this on Alpha are sometimes indicative of a more insideous bug that is
generally hidden on x86.

Eric