[quake2] CVS: Mouse still a bit bad

Vincent Cojot coyote at cojot.name
Mon Sep 27 15:30:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Thomas J Fogal wrote:

Brendan,

Did you keep a log of the patch files you applied? Somehow, I'm started to
think this mouse problem must have started to appear when the GLX RW_IN*
functions were moved from gl_glx.c to sys_linux.c. I'll try to investigate
a bit more but that would help if the www CVS at icculus was coming back
up.. :) Still on it...

Vincent