[quake2] RC 3

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 10:19:15 EDT 2004

*sigh*, I wonder if this is graphics card specific...  It's pretty
smooth on my machine (with a definitely *not* cutting edge graphics
card)...  I'll poke around some more before I release anything...

Oh the other thing it depends on is whether DGA is enabled or not.  Do
you have DGA enabled?

Anyone else have opinions on the new GLX mouse?

Thanks
--brendan