[quake2] Quake 0.16 rc2...

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 20:24:42 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tip on the flags.  The last person who sent in x86_64
patches didn't mention this.

Does anyone know if this is a distribution specific thing, or is it
standardized across Linux?

Vis a vis GLX, I'm in favor of keeping it around as long as its not too
much of a hassle.  I'm not sure why the mouse is so screwy.  The code
is simple and it should just work (at least I think it should...)
there must be something about DGA.  I should probably look at the SDL
code base and see how they're doing it.

But yes, I think that using SDL makes life a lot easier for dealing
with the vagaries of input/output.

--brendan