[quake2] Mouse movement doesn't work in current cvs

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Sep 11 09:41:06 EDT 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 14:16, Julien Langer wrote:
> Hi
> I've just compiled quake2 from cvs today and noticed that mouse movement
> doesn't work anymore. In GLX mode the mouse won't move at all, and in
> SDL modes it behaves very strange (moves very fast around the screen
> etc..)
> I have an older build of icculus quake 2 which works fine.
> Does anybody now something about this?
> I'm running Debian SID with XFree 4.3.0.

I never had no trouble at all with the icculus builds (I use the sdlquake2
stuff - otherwise sound goes wonky when I use Teamspeak) - I am using 0.15
from here:

http://www.icculus.org/quake2/

I do my own special build also (put in the fuzzy quake2 code) so that I can
play on my own server with friends, and not have a ping advantage.  All just
works fine!

Nick

--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,