[quake2] quake2 3d

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Tue Jan 27 12:41:39 EST 2004

Yeah, I noticed this too... that's what I get for adopting someone
else's code I guess...

I think the way around it would be to modify the player viewpoint
between renderers.

I don't know if I'll have time to do this in the near future, but I'll
look into it...
Anyone else who wants to take a hack at it should feel welcome too...

--brendan