[quake2] help with q2lnx

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Wed Nov 5 01:06:07 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 08:00, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:56:39 -0800
> Jack Coates <jack at monkeynoodle.org> uttered:
>

> > Not sure which one of those it's using, but I don't care since it
> > works:-)
>
> jeez, Jack, yer everywhere today!

ya'll know it... writing from United 810 SFO to O'Hare on my way to New
Jersey :-)

For some q2 content, I'll announce my q2 dedicated server to the public.
It's on DSL so I've left the six player limit in place, but the Fear
gamepack is loaded and it's always on. gracie.monkeynoodle.org.

This goes without saying, but lemme say it anyway -- show respect, have
fun, and annoying users will be banned.

Requests for more gamepacks will be honored, in fact I've got five or
six here in my home directory that I've been meaning to try, but keep in
mind that it may take some time.

Have fun!
--
Jack Coates