[quake2] FreeBSD port/package

Mik Mifflin mik42 at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 22 01:21:59 EST 2003

Wow, this works great!  After the bug in the makefile earlier today, I
had another (it couldn't find the GL headers).  Being this is my first
day on FreeBSD, I set it aside for another day.  This installed
flawlessly, and I played a few levels.  The other problems I was having
with Linux and Windows (Matrox G450 flashing textures and hardlock) are
gone too.  Thanks for the port!  I still have to rely on people smarter
than me until I get oriented in this new os....

  - Mik Mifflin
mik42 at adelphia.net