[quake2] OpenGL Hard Locks

Mik Mifflin mik42 at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 6 07:29:32 EDT 2002

After upgrading to X4.2, trying numerous other drivers, etc, etc, etc, I was
finally able to at least find something else that duplicated the locking
behavior, a quake 3 bsp viewer.  Since this is no longer a quake2 related
problem (I thought it was quake2 at first, but I didn't want to point any
fingers outright :)), I'll take it elsewhere.

I was looking forward to pick up my mod coding (from a LOOONG time ago), but
I guess it'll have to wait.  Maybe I'll just get another video card.  Anyone
know if there are any know problems with tnt2's??

 - Mik Mifflin