[quake2] Full game installer

David Mehrmann jammet at tigress.com
Sun Oct 13 18:58:41 EDT 2002

Z> Note that, as usual, I can't test  the mission packs, so they may not
Z> work.

        About the Action Quake installer  you were interested in making,
I just remembered that  I had no way of finding  the right gamei386 file
for Action Quake so I would be able to run that in Linux. Have you found
those? If you have,  and you would really make an  installer, that would
be wonderful --  because it would make everything easier  for friends to
join me in in some network games with that mod.

--
  )\._.,--....,'``.       Purr,...         jabber://jammet@amessage.de
 /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,. Jammet =)        PGP-key:         0xD574A61D