I think I fixed the 'wall of fire' problem.

Mental mental at neverlight.com
Thu Jun 20 22:19:06 EDT 2002

Attached is a diff of my hackery unto gl_rmain.c in the ref_candygl dir.
Please proof it, and if it doesnt suck too badly, let me know.

On my system (geforce 3, debian unstable, latest everything) this fixes
the 'shoot a box on level 2 and see a huge firestorm'. There is another,
far more subtle and harder to reproduce issue with blood and othre
particals staying in the air too long sometimes, but this will at least
fix the most glaring problem and hopefully I'll have time to track down
the other later.

I really wish I knew more about this stuff :/

--

Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the
roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc