[quake2] Q2 Max Working

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Wed Jun 19 10:00:10 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 19 June 2002 08:14 am, Brendan Burns wrote:
> oops, I forgot to commit some of my changes, try it again now.
>
> --brendan

Yep, that did the trick! I can see the text in the menus and console
now. I am having a weird rendering issue. When I get to the
"Installation" level (the second part that you get to after you go
down the elevator) and shoot anything, I get all this weird flashing
throughout the rest of the level, as if there were some explosion
effect gone terribly wrong. The only way I can describe it is that
there are a bunch of flashing rectangles that extend from the floor
to the ceiling. Very annoying.

Matt