[quake2] Can anyone build the windows variant?

Andy Piper andy.piper at freeuk.com
Fri Jan 25 13:24:07 EST 2002

On 2002.01.25 18:16 Chunky Kibbles wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 06:14:52PM +0000, Andy Piper wrote:
> > If I can motivate myself to install VS.NET beta onto my
> > laptop this weekend, I might try building it "just for
> fun"...
> > if I do so, I'll let you know how I get on.

> Wil the binaries be backwardly-compatible? My housemate's using
> 98...

Who knows! I've not really used VS.NET much for C/C++
development yet, only prodded around at the web service and XML
stuff. I *suspect* that binaries will need the latest C runtime
DLLs if built using VS.NET, but I really can't offer an
authoritative answer... :-/

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper at freeuk.com - ICQ #86489434