Solaris

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Wed Jan 23 18:05:36 EST 2002

This one time, at band camp, marc.poulhies at epfl.ch wrote:
>Hi!
>i was wondering if anyone was trying to port q2 to solaris? I'm very interested but do not have enough experience for that, maybe i could help =)

The source tree already has a solaris specific subtree.  With a bit of
Makefile hacking, I'm sure it would build.

This leads me to my theory that all the OS specific subtrees could be
merged together, there's a lot of duplicated code between them all.

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

N recursive algorithms on the wall, N recursive algorithms, You take one
down, pass it around.  N-1 recursive algorithms on the wall.