freebsd patches

Hampton Maxwell maxwell at 101freeway.com
Tue Jan 22 05:30:09 EST 2002

I've created a set of patches to make the 0.0.8 release compile under
FreeBSD.  Currently both binaries work in both software and glx mode (no
  sound with the non-sdl binary yet) but I'm having some issues with
dynamically loading.  Doing a dlsym("path/gamei386.so", "GetGameAPI")
fails with an Undefined symbol "GetGameAPI" error while strings & nm
show that the symbol is present.  I'm hoping that someone else may be
give me some pointers with that.

Hampton