Xatrix and Rogue

Richard Knight rick at rlknight.com
Wed Jan 16 15:15:17 EST 2002

Great, I've been suffering through the McMillan version (Quake II,
Collosus) because it was the best I could do on Linux. To get the image
bright enough to play I have to put up with some very strange graphic
"anomalies".  Your build doesn't have this problem. It looks so good
I've started QuakeII all over again. My 3 year old loves to "help" me play.

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)