quake and aRtsd

Richard W. Knight rick at rlknight.com
Sat Jan 12 17:17:06 EST 2002

John,

I just installed this Quake2 and haven't done much with it yet. I did
have to disable sound at the command line to get it to start. After
reading your message I tried stopping artsd and then starting Quake2. It
worked but is a bit awkward. How are you suspending/stopping/restarting
artsd?

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)