[quake2] Re: Quake2 and SDL

Mental Patient mental at neverlight.com
Mon Dec 2 09:45:56 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 17:45, Michel Dänzer wrote:
<dga stuff snipped>
> Why do you think this has anything to do with DGA when you correctly say
> above that the VidMode extension does this?

Because I misunderstood how X loaded this stuff. I confused the dga
extensions as being related to the vidmode extension. When looking for
docs for what exactly dga provided, I came up a little short on xfree's
website. I have only a basic knowlege of "what works for me".

Besides the Xlib books, are there any good references (preferably
online) that cover this stuff? Most of the docs that come with X11 cover
more about config file syntax than what each module provides. The man
pages list various modules you can load, but dont go into much detail as
to what each one provides. Know what I mean?

--
Mental Patient <mental at neverlight.com>