[physfs] Option to disable CMake docs

Mattparks mattparks5855 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:59:28 EST 2018

Playing around with PhysFS more I have found that the custom targets of
dist and uninstall can also result in conflicts with other libraries a.
Wrapping both targets with 'if (NOT TARGET *targetname*)' would resolve
these problems, or a option like what I suggested with docs. I also found
it strange having a shared and static library build option and not just one
lib with a configurable type.