[physfs] physfs 2.1: PHYSFS_enumerateFiles (symlink related?)

Martin Felis martin at fysx.org
Sat Feb 8 05:48:11 EST 2014

Hi there,

(this might be related to the mail of Jonas Thiem
http://icculus.org/pipermail/physfs/2014-January/001130.html.
Unfortunately I could not reply to his thread as I joined the
mailinglist just recently)

I am using latest mercurial version of physfs 2.1 and have a problem
with PHYSFS_enumerateFiles(). I do get empty results when querying the
contents of a zip archive.

For an archive with the layout:

  file1.txt
  file2.txt
  somesubdir/subfile1.txt
  somesubdir/subfile2.txt

the call to

  PHYSFS_enumerateFiles ("/somesubdir/");

returns an empty list.

When either setting PHYSFS_permitSymbolicLinks(1) or omitting the
trailing '/' yields the expected results.

Is this intended?

Cheers,
Martin