[physfs] PhysicsFS recursively add archives

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Nov 16 14:25:28 EST 2012

> When adding a folder or archive (PHYSFS_mount), is there a built in
> mechanism to recursively add all archives that are found under that
> folder, and add them to the search path (ideally with the root of the
> zip being started from any sub folder it was found in)? Or is this
> behavior that I need to provide inside my code?

The development branch lets you do archives-in-archives, with
PHYSFS_mountHandle() ...

http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs/file/c686e4f84ab5/src/physfs.h#l3050

...but you'd have to write the code to decide which files inside the
archive to mount. PHYSFS_enumerateFiles() can give you a list of files
inside a mounted archive.