[physfs] Wishlist

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 27 11:50:02 EST 2010

Hello,

	Sure, I attached it to this email. It is based on 1.1.1 so just extract this file: http://icculus.org/physfs/downloads/physfs-1.1.1.tar.gz

	Then extract the ZIP over it. I only did the "dir" archiver on Win32 & Posix (since it was all I needed on the project I used it with), but it worked great and I didn't come across any problems with it.

CN> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:52:11 -0500, Indy Sams <indy at driftsolutions.com>
CN> wrote:
>> Hello,

>>       As for item 1), I had made a patch implementing PHYSFS_stat() which
>>       worked the same way as stat() does and gave the size, modification
CN> time,
>>       etc. I think I emailed it in a long time ago but never heard anything
CN> back
>>       about it.

CN> Can you please send it you me? I would like to seen how you did it.

>>       #4 would hopefully be easy to implement too if there are any free
CN> ISO9660
>>       libraries out there.

CN> It's not so difficult. Despite the long specification (~100pages AFAIR)
CN> it's not so complicated as most pages are structures and descriptions. And
CN> you save another dependency.

Best regards,
 Indy Sams
 mailto:indy at driftsolutions.com

 P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.