[physfs] What are the real benefits of PhysFS ?

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 16 12:53:49 EDT 2009

Hello Daniel,

	Yep, you could do it that way with the zips being numbered or dated and a certain EXE will only load zips up to a certain # or date.

	I don't know about with Lua, but for native C/C++ apps physfs is really easy to use and isn't much work compared to using native fopen or platform-specific stuff like CreateFile.