[physfs] WAD archiver.

Philip D. Bober wildfire1138 at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 15 20:43:32 EST 2003

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>>Here's the patch to physfs.c and physfs.h, and the new wad.c.
>>(I wasn't able to add this to the configure scripts, I'm not that great
>>with autoconf and automake.)
>

> I added it (including autoconf integration) to CVS, thanks!
>
> --ryan.

Meh. I just realized the wad archiver isn't considering ExMx or MAPxx
entries correctly, it treats them as files,
when it should consider them directories, and place the next 11 entries
in that directory.
Right now it's making it impossible to open maps, since they all have
the same names, they all overlap.
So it's not very useful right now. I'll send in a patch once I correct it.

-Travis Wells