[physfs] Re: PhysFS... (fwd)

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed May 1 13:58:24 EDT 2002

> There are other two solutions:
> a)create a package for Borland C++ Builder!

I don't have Borland C++, but I'll gladly accept patches and project files
that make Physfs work with that compiler. You'll still need the Platform
SDK...Borland might just ship a newer version than Visual Studio 6 does.

> b)make win32.c free of any SDKs. (is that so difficult? Since I don't
> have any SDKs installed and I only have that stupid
> INVALID_SET_FILE_POINTER error, you may just define it.. OR AT LEAST
> TELL ME ITS VALUE...)

I think you'll find there'll be linker errors, too, but it's worth a try.
Greg: what's INVALID_SET_FILE_POINTER defined as?

And, "SDK" is a misleading term. When Microsoft says, "Platform SDK" what
they mean is, "Win32 API".