Updates.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Apr 3 06:52:27 EST 2002

- Win32 support should work again (and work more correctly on WinNT-based
systems), thanks to Gregory S. Read for that work.

- Preliminary (as in: "PHYSFS_init() succeeds, but not much else") code
supporting MacOS Classic has reached CVS.

Once the MacOS work is done, I'll be officially releasing PhysicsFS
v0.1.5, which may or may not be the last pre-1.0 release. The next thing
I'll be tackling after that will be autoconf support, which is sure to
break stuff, so I figured something official should go out the door now
that so much has changed but seems to work well.