[openbox] Sticky hover messages

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Thu Feb 9 05:43:26 EST 2023

I'm not sure if this is related to OB but maybe someone can help me out.

When I'm in Firefox, many items on the page show "hover" messages. For
example moveing over an image often shows the title of the image.

When such a hover message is shown, and I switch to another window or
workspace using a hot key, the hover message sticks on the screen and I
cannot get rid if of until I go back to the original window that initiated
it.

This is very annoying.

Are more users seeing this? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

-- Johan