[openbox] repositioning of cursor on start up

Buntoo Bhat buntoobhat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 01:15:01 EST 2021

After every reboot delay time 120 secs is what i need but i  tried delay in
the terminal which works fine but it does not work with autostart then i
tried crontab which also dsnt work on display but in logs it shows the bash
script worked ok
And if i execute the bash script in terminal it also works but why dsnt it
work on autostart and cron i also tried the script in rc.local but same
result nothing happens