[openbox] repositioning of cursor on start up

D.T. ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Thu Feb 11 01:38:13 EST 2021

Hello,
first of all, do not "sir" us please. We are not all male, and we do
not subscribe to the hierarchical structure this suggests.

About your question:
I don't think openbox has an option to do that.
Maybe Xorg has, but I couldn't find it. Try "man xorg.conf".

As a crutch, you can use xdotool in autostart.

HTH,

o.