[openbox] activate/deactive shortcuts on the fly

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:04:04 EDT 2020

I think perhaps an option is to go  further with this idea, ditch
obhotkey completely,  just have two rc.xml files and shortcuts for mv &&
openbox --reconfigure.

Although this isn't really atomic at the very least I think I'll be
able to implement it so that I always have a copy of the original config
file if things get corrupted (and somehow it does sound a bit more
robust)

Still, any further ideas for improvemenets welcome.

Best,
Lukasz