[openbox] resize maximised windows?

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Sat May 30 07:41:12 EDT 2020

"D.T." <ohnonot-github at posteo.de> wrote on Sat, May 30, 2020 at 12:42:02PM +0300:
> Hello,
> a recent post on the LXDE forums made me wonder.
> I think I remember this was possible: to resize maximised windows?
> I even seem to remember there was a toggle option to allow/disallow
> that.

Can you describe what you mean by resizing a maximized window? In my mind, a
maximized window has exactly one size: the size of the screen, so once you
resize it, it isn't maximized anymore. Do you mean something like grabbing a
corner of a maximized window and making it smaller (and no longer maximized)?