[openbox] openbox-gnome-session do not run from Debian stable ARM 64 bit

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Nov 2 18:40:17 EDT 2018

Thank you very much for yours perfect advice. Unfortunately I have to
accept The fact, that Gnome-session and Gnome-shell will never run in
such non standard environment. Since Gnome-session binary report bug,
that it can not detect software acceleration. So I would had to even
modify complex C source code of Gnome-session.
I will have to study some online articles how to access GPu device so I
would run standard Xserver by running
startx
In this case, I could run all desktop environments without problems.
Unfortunately, there are rather many Youtube videos with English
speaking but no with step by step instructions written on some WEB sites.
I will try to kindly ask xorg developers for help. I must be very
careful about build in monitor XORG calibration.