[openbox] Wiki access

MJ Fleming marstonfleming at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:53:31 EDT 2018

Hi Marcus. I noticed you have an old account from 2013 that you used to
provide the original obladi/kickshaw package. I just wanted to point that
out in case you had forgotten. But I think maybe your username is somehow
borked, or I'm missing some locales. The username for your old account
displays on my system as "Marcus Schätzle", perhaps you can remember the
password?

If not Mikachu should be able to confirm your account. I have no privileges
on the wiki besides being a regular editor, else I'd do it myself.

Cheers,
MJ