[openbox] confusing focus

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Sun Jun 10 08:54:22 EDT 2018

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 07:38:23 -0400, Jim Rees <jim at rees.org> wrote:

> I've been using xterm for decades, and openbox for years, and have never
> seen this.

I have a vague recollection that I have seen this behaviour, but it was
many years ago. IIRC, it happened when switching desktops. As if the xterm
windows got multiple focus/unfocus events in a row, and one of the windows
lost one of these events.

I haven't seen this in the last couple of years so it could have been a
small bug in either xterm/openbox/Xorg at that time...

Sorry I cannot help, just want to let you know that you are not going crazy.

-- Johan