[openbox] The wiki!

MJ Fleming marstonfleming at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 06:36:35 EST 2018

I had a few questions about the wiki...

1. Is there any possibility of enabling the API? I'd take a crack at
writing a bot to back up externally linked pipe menus on the wiki, if
anyone is interested (I know Dana had posted back in 2007 about dead
links). If not I suppose I'll slowly work on mirroring pipe menu scripts on
the wiki by hand.

2. Had you considered implementing a reCAPTCHA or something similar to stop
the influx of bots registering? I had a quick look and it seems like ~500
accounts every few days? Hopefully you guys are clearing those out of the
DB somehow...

I did alot of work on the pipe menus page, sadly many links were dead but I
cleaned it up really nice and did some rewriting in the menu documentation
as well.

Thanks for letting me edit! I hope you are all well.

Cheers,
Marston