[openbox] alt-tab customization

Rahul S srahul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:58:22 EST 2018

Hi,

I am a long time user of FVWM2 and have been using it with a lot of
customization. I recently started using LXDE/openbox and was able to
redo most of the customization. Two of the pain points for me are:

1. When I press alt-tb on FVWM2, it displays a window list with the
current window selected. But in LXDE/openbox, the next window is
selected. I tend to peek at my open windows frequently and keep
getting switched out of my current window in LXDE.

2. I tend to have a lot of applications open on my desktop. So, I
press alt-tab and use my mouse to select the right window from the
list instead of repeatedly pressing alt-tab. I can't do that now.

Are there any configuration settings which can get me this behaviour
on openbox as well ?

Regards,

-Rahul