[openbox] Please provide a maintenance release

Michael Siegel msi at malbolge.net
Sun Feb 18 02:26:08 EST 2018

Dear Openbox developers,

I hereby kindly ask you to provide a maintenance release.

The reasons are simple: There are currently 18 pull requests on Github,
3 of them bug fixes, 5 of them updated translations. Then there are
another 5 updated or newly created translations and a ton of bug reports
(some with patches) on Bugzilla.

I think it would only be fair to those who have made the effort to
contribute these things to have them included in a new release soon.

I myself have completed and improved Openbox' German translation and
initially committed my changes to Github almost a year ago. I've made
some minor revisions two days ago. It's really good to go now.

Best,

Michael