[openbox] iconifying Chromium on startup

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Fri Jul 28 15:41:05 EDT 2017

Thanks for the quick reply. Here's the output that shows that it is indeed
iconifying and then uniconifying Chromium. I suppose that this is an issue
with Chromium but is there any way to work around it in Openbox while still
allowing other windows to be automatically focused?

Openbox-Debug: Iconifying window: 0xa00001
Openbox-Debug: (FOCUS) ignoring enters from 27628 until 27629
Openbox-Debug: Managed window 0xa00001 plate 0x400879 (Chromium)
Openbox-Debug: net_wm_state Add 381 382 for 0xa00001
Openbox-Debug: Sending ConfigureNotify to New Tab - Chromium for 0,0 1600x900
Openbox-Debug: (FOCUS) ignoring enters from 27634 until 27707
Openbox-Debug: net_active_window for 0xa00001 source=application
Openbox-Debug: Want to focus window 0xa00001 at time 183164703 launched at 0 (last user interaction time 0) request from user, allow other desktop: no, desktop switch time 0
Openbox-Debug: Unknown launch time, using 0 - independent window
Openbox-Debug: Allowing focus stealing for New Tab - Chromium at time 183164703 (last user interaction time 0)
Openbox-Debug: Uniconifying window: 0xa00001

On 2017-07-28 11:07 -0400