[openbox] Hooray for Openbox!

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sat Dec 16 11:35:30 EST 2017

Dear all,

I noticed that I have been increasingly being forced to use Qt-based software (eg. okular for reading acrobat, etc comments, keepass, etc) so I decided to give the so-called lightweight LXQt (Fedora 27 vanilla spin) a try on one of my older machines. Boy, it takes forever to even load!

I am sticking to Openbox. I will use the other software as and when I need them.

I am concerned about what Wayland means for Openbox because I do not understand it, but I am very thankful for what I currently have!

Thanks again to Dana and all others who have kept openbox afloat!

Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.