[openbox] Global shortcuts configurator application.

Andrej N. Gritsenko andrej at rep.kiev.ua
Thu Nov 3 05:58:09 EDT 2016

    Hello people!

    I always wondered why there is no known good key bindings editor for
Openbox. After that I wrote it myself. The application got name LXHotkey
(since it was planned as a part of LXDE/LXQt desktop environment), it now
has two frontends - CLI and GTK+, adding any other frontend is simple as
it may be, each frontend is just a module with simple API. It isn't fully
released yet since I wait for translators to make some translations, but
it's fully functional, you can get it at https://github.com/lxde/lxhotkey
and I would like to get your feedback.

    Cheers!
    Andriy.