[openbox] Openbox context menu not working

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:39:27 EDT 2016

----

> PropertyNotify event, serial 19, synthetic NO, window 0x190,
>     atom 0x1aa (_NET_CLIENT_LIST_STACKING), time 790323776, state
>     PropertyNewValue
>
> ----snip----

My knowledge of X is close to nil, so hopefully someone else on this
list will be able to shed some light on what the events mean, if
anything at all.

Another test I have done is this: I commented out in rc.xml the lines
that cause the Openbox menu to appear as a result of a right-click on
the desktop. After I did that and restarted Openbox I got only a
single event for a right-click (or left click), as below. In other
words, most of the events that appear in the default case (with the
Openbox menu enabled for right-clicks) are caused by the menu window
itself - or so it seems.

PropertyNotify event, serial 18, synthetic NO, window 0x27f,
    atom 0x171 (_NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW), time 67328624, state PropertyNewValue