[openbox] Openbox context menu not working

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:43:17 EDT 2016

On 26 March 2016 at 23:18, Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> In the mean time I have gotten a suspicion that it is related to
> installing/upgrading packages, but no solution ...

Following your suggestion I looked at the openbox package. Note the
date, July of last year:
[root at tornado]# ll /usr/bin/openbox
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 376672 Jul 2 2015 /usr/bin/openbox

Then I looked at the GCC package. There was a new Fedora version in
December of last year with fixes for 323 issues!
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-8551cb1f33

So I thought, what if the openbox problem I am having is due to a GCC
bug? So today I rebuilt a number of Fedora packages, installed them,
and rebooted my PC. Now I have to wait to see if the openbox issue
manifests again.

I know, it is a very long shot.

----
Built packages:
openbox-3.6.1-1.fc23.src.rpm
xorg-x11-server-1.18.1-3.fc23.src.rpm
xorg-x11-drv-nouveau-1.0.12-3.fc23.src.rpm
libXcursor-1.1.14-4.fc23.src.rpm
libXinerama-1.1.3-5.fc23.src.rpm
libXrandr-1.5.0-2.fc23.src.rpm
libXt-1.1.5-2.fc23.src.rpm