[openbox] tiling with openbox

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 16:38:59 EDT 2016

Hello,
thank you for this beautiful script.
the way i see it it isn't even openbox-specific!
however, my question was:

 >>  I am searching for good examples of manual tiling that can be
achieved with openbox only, as far as possible.

i was thinking esp. the new "If" Action might open many new
possibilities to do some semimanual tiling with openbox only.
i tried to use "If" once or twice but soon got lost in the depths of the
xml tree...

so, the question remains:
what can be achieved with openbox only?