[openbox] KeePass Autotype does not work, Failed to execute the child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Tue Jan 12 12:25:31 EST 2016

What is the standard key combination for invoking the global --autotype and
where can I change it.
Sorry: off topic as for what openbox is concerned, but I would definitely
like to know!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

12. Jan 2016 16:29 by openboxml023478 at rainslide.net: