[openbox] What tools to use while figuring out a problem with modal dialogs ?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Fri Jan 8 11:17:51 EST 2016

On 2016-01-08 05:52 -0500, Grady Martin wrote:

> Either way, I recommend switching from Wine to a virtual machine
> installation of Windows.  Virtual machines are portable and, in my
> experience, less prone to bugs.

There were times when I considered doing this, but:

1. How does one even get an installable copy of Windows nowadays?  I
mean, it's not like I can buy a CD at my corner store ...

2. Judging by the images at modern.ie, it takes an absolutely ungodly
amount of disk space, maybe even more than my entire drive.