[openbox] Key binding can not find child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Thu Jan 7 11:14:37 EST 2016

Thanks for explanation and trying this out.
But ... I am trying to get to work the autotype function like it did before.
By pressing a key combination KeePass fills the login and password.
I think I will start a new thread. I will summarize what files are where,
what processes run an what is in the xml file. Probably this will have to
wait for the weekend though ....

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

7. Jan 2016 01:09 by turkuting at gmail.com: